You Entered My bLogger Already =) ♥

Welcome welcome ! I really appreciate for those who are willing to visit my Blog =) ILoveYou ♥

Friday, June 3, 2011

What I wanna Be In the Future =) ♥

Ouhh I ♥ this
Me In the Future ( As a lecturer)
My ambition is I wanna be an English Lecturer =) I loved english damn much♥ . But my english in not quite good. Hee , sometimes okayy n sometimes not. But I work harder to improve my english with read english novel , watch english movie , always refer to dictionary n talk to people in English =)
I've already target after I get the SPM result , I want to continue my studies in Form 6 =) I will struggle for that =)
It will takes 2years in Form 6. I'm sure I can do it =)
And after Form 6 , I'll continue my studies in UiTm for TESL course. I already determined to study until PhD =)
After complete my studies I will become a lecturer !!! Yeayyyyy !!
Hopefully my dreams will come true . AMIN =)
Pray For Me Ya Buddies